Lovely original vintage late Edwardian 1910s to early 1920s needlepoint embroidery handbag / purse in cream netting with hand embroidered deco pattern in vibrant red, blue and green.
Tassel detailed side.
Twist-cotton rope handle.
No fastening but one main open compartment.
Some marks to the lining, please see detailed images.
Height 5 3/4"
Height including handle 13.5"
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
1910s-1920s Purse in Excellent Condition.
Vintage Edwardian 1920s Embroidered Clutch Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.