Just lovely estimated to be from around the 1970s Egyptian inspired Pharaoh pendant with a 10K gold chain.
The pendant has a hallmark on the ring but unfortunately we can't make out what it says so have to sell this as yellow metal.
Fastens with a spring ring secure clasp.
Length of the necklace is 50cm / 49.5"
Art Deco Egyptian revival-style gold Necklace in Excellent Condition.
Vintage 1970s 10K Gold Pharaoh Necklace
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.