Beautiful original vintage French 1930s Deco silk Scarf / Wrap in soft peachy pink with floral appliqué embroidery on one side and hand sewn edge on the opposite.
A few marks throughout, please see detailed images.
Strong and very wearable silk.
- 40" Length
- 53" Height
1920s Scarf in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk.
Vintage 1930s French Embroidered Silk Scarf
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.