From our private collection.
Beautiful deco 1930s Japanese tooled and embossed leather Wallet in cream with a motif on the front of trees and buildings.
The back depicts the Mount Fuji.
Inside is one open pocket with a coin purse.
Please study our images for vintage finish on the leather, some discolouration between the grooves of the grain and wear to the brightness of the colours.
A couple of missing stitches at the fold but in very usable condition.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message for details.
- 3.5" Width when folded
- 4 3/4" Height
1930s Wallet in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be leather.
Vintage 1930s Deco Japanese Tooled Leather Walle
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.