From our private collection.
Beautiful deco 1930s Japanese tooled and embossed leather Clutch Bag in cream with a village motif on the front with a parade of celluloid elephants.
At the back Mount Fuji and landscapes.
Inside are open pockets with a zip fastening in the middle with original mirror.
There is a handle at the back so can be held on the wrist. Fastens with a popper at the front.
Please study our images for vintage finish on the leather, some discolouration between the grooves of the grain, wear to the brightness of the colours and marks to the lining.
- 8 1/4" Length
- 1.5" Width at bottom
- 5 1/4" Height
1930s Clutch Bag in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be leather.
Vintage 1930s Deco Japanese Tooled Leather Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.