Beautiful Steinhart & Co - Seigfried Emil Steinhart Silver Evening Bag,
925 Silver Hallmarked and with Import marks for Birmimgham 1905.
Steinhart & Co were trading from 14 Newhall Street, Birmingham and 86 Oxford Street London.
The individual links in the chain are hallmarked as well as the frame holding the mesh.
Superb Art D'Eco Evening Bag which would make any outfit Sparkle!
- 5" Across the frame
- 11.5" Length incl. strap.
Silver Evening Bag in Excellent to Mint Condition. Appears un-used.
925 Hallmarked Silver.
Art D'Eco Silver Evening Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.