Original 1909 Edwardian hallmarked Chester Sterling Silver belt buckle with a handmade burnt orange satin belt sash.
Hallmarked J&RG J & R Griffin -Joseph & Richard Griffin- Chester
Available with our no-fuss layaway option. Please message us for details.
Measurements of entire belt:
- 36.5" Length buckle to point
- 4.5" Width of the sash at the widest
- 28-29" Waist of the fastening.
73mm height of the clasp
43mm Width of the clasp
Antique Belt in Excellent Condition.
Hallmarked sterling silver with satin sash.
Edwardian 1909 Chester Silver Belt Buckle And Sash
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.