RARE RARE RARE
Original Antique 1800s pair of Victorian Wedding Silk Garters in vibrant fuchsia pink with yellow and green floral embroidery and same pattern painted on the elasticated ribbon.
The buckles are beautifully enamelled with flowers on a sage green background. Riveted holes for fastening.
The elastics is as to be expected for it's age weakened and one of the pins on the strap buckles is missing and a small hole at the end of the ribbon where it has been held without a rivet.
Otherwise in excellent condition.
Please see detailed images and please feel free to contact us with any queries.
A true antique collectable item which we have never seen another pair of.
Available with our no-full layaway option.
- 20" Length
- 15-17" Adjustable fastening length
1800s victorian wedding garters in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk.
Antique Victorian Embroidered Silk Wedding Garters
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.