From our private collection.
Simply beautiful original antique late Victorian to early Edwardian hand tinted CDV in a leather case depicting a lady wearing a pink gown with flowers in the background.
Leather case with velvet inside and the CDV sits behind original glass.
Fastens with two hooks at the side.
Length when closed 8.7cm
Some wear to the case, please see detailed images.
Antique CDV in original case in Great Condition.
Antique Victorian CDV Photo In Case
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.