Simply Beautiful antique late 1910s to 1920s drop pendant sterling silver necklace.
Silver chain with an amethyst (un-tested) and below a blue enamelled silver bar with a pink rose framed by white enamel pendant.
Fastens with a spring ring clasp.
Length 47 cm / 17 3/4"
Hallmarked Sterling on the link holding the clasp, please see detailed image.
1910-20s Necklace in Excellent Condition.
Antique Sterling Silver Enamelled Necklace
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.