Wounded and sold as seen.
Simply beautiful Antique Edwardian ca 1910s Hand Fan in cream with hand painted butterflies with a lace edge on a white with silver inlay wood frame.
The fabric and lace is discoloured and marked and with the fabric a little loose at the side.
Please see detailed images.
Folds and unfolds easily with care.
8 3/4" Length folded.
15.5" Across when unfolded
Antique Hand Fan in Poor to Fair condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be wood and fabric.
Antique ca1910s Hand Painted Hand Fan
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.