Simply Beautiful Edwardian style 1920s to early 1930s Czech clear facetted glass beads necklace interlinked with a brass-tone chain and bars with a large centre drop pendant.
Fastens with a spring clasp. We estimate this has at some point been replaced from an original but not as secure hook clasp.
Length 40 cm / 16"
1920-30s Necklace in Excellent Condition.
We estimate the glass beads to be of Czech origin.
Antique 1910s - 1930s Clear Czech Glass Necklace
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.