Classic 1970s Platform Shoes with a sack cloth wedge sole and white synthetic leather with a scalloped edge upper.
Hard plastic sole with synthetic lining.
Signs of wear to the white with a very small tear at the front in the middle on one of them and a chip missing from the plastic sole and minor marks.
Please see detailed images.
As with all vintage shoes should be worn with care as the glue does dry out and may at some point in the future need re-doing.
The current condition is with great structure and easy to wear.
There is no original size but we estimate to a wide UK 5-5.5 but please refer to our measurements below.
Inside sole measures 9.5"
Width across widest 7.5"
Height at back 3.5"
1970s Platform Shoes in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be synthetic.
1970s Platform Canvas Shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.