Insane 1970s socks in a striking, colourful pattern.
Fab swirling paisley design on the foot and a coat of arms on the ankle in a bright orange and contrasting black and white.
Great for casual wear, especially with a pair of flared jeans!
There is a printing border line at the top of the foot when worn, please see detailed image.
UK size 4.5 European 37-38
1970s Socks in unworn Mint Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be synthetic.
1970s Dead Stock Socks
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.