New to the market with one previous owner only.
Simply beautiful original vintage large 1930s to early 1940s Deco style Shawl in vibrant soft pink silk with a blue, cream and rust swirly pattern.
Fringe edges and selvedge sides.
An inch where the silk rows have separated but no hole and a slight mark, please see detailed images.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 23" Width
- 66" Length excluding fringing.
1930s Shawl in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk.
1930s Pink Silk Woven Patterned Shawl
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.