When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Stunning 1930's Fascinator/Mini Hat in the deepest blue silky velvet. The front is beautifully scolloped with metal wire inforcement to each scollop to keep shape and with a bow and rhine stone detail to the side. The structure of the hat is "bouncy" to hold to the head. There is a mark to the inside of the lining which unfortunately the camera could not pick up properly. This does not show on the outside and does not affect overall condition of the hat.
- 9" Across
- 12.5" Across
1930's Hat in Excellent Condition.
No original labe but we estimate the material to silk velvet with acetate lining.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.