Simply beautiful original antique estimated to be from the early 1920s Indian Kashmiri style hand embroidered Purse in white with golden metal thread embroidery.
No fastening but it closes with a folded double lid.
Inside is one main compartments.
Short handles made from the same golden thread with oval ball decoration. This is not golden anymore due to how it has been held over the years.
Slight discolouration on the white fabric and from the golden thread, please see detailed images.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message for details.
- 4 3/4" Length
- 4 1/4" Height
- 9" Height including handle
Antique purse in Great Condition.
1920s Kashmiri Metal Embroidery Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.