Wounded and sold as found.
Antique Vintage estimated to be from around the late 1910s Hand Fan with a beautifully hand painted bee on pale peach silk with a fabric backing for strength and feathered edge.
An off-white painted wooden frame with golden floral inlay.
Some of the paint has chipped, the silk and paper is slightly damages in places and with missing feathers.
Please see detailed images. otherwise in very usable condition and folds in and out easily.
Difficult to date so we have estimated the age.
15.5" Length folded.
21" Across when unfolded
Vintage Fan in Good condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be wood silk, and fabric.
Antique Hand Painted Bee Hand Fan
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.