Unique and rare French 1920s bone / horn snake serpent with a curled tail bracelet.
Carved face and details.
We can't tell for sure but there may have been a parcial strain on the tail as a small mend is possibly visible, this could just be a detail of the carving though but just wanted to mention.
Please see detailed image.
8 cm across outside at the widest
6.5 cm across inside
In Excellent Condition.
Vintage French Deco 1920s Snake Bracelet
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.