Simply beautiful vintage estimated to be from the 1970s Deco piano shawl in toffee beige, generously embroidered in vibrant red flowers and green leaves with long fringing.
Knotted fringing in good condition with no tangling of the threads.
A pen mark on the corner, please see detailed image.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
- 36" Width
- 38" Length
- 20" Fringing including the knotting
Embroidered Shawl in Great Condition. Pen mark is the only issue.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk-blend / rayon silk.
Vintage Deco Style Embroidered Piano Shawl Shawl
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.