Simply Beautiful Original believed to be late 1920s to early 1930s deco kitten heel dusky green satin court shoes with a cut out bow detail at the top of the foot.
Originally acquired from the prestigious Jenners Department store in Edinburg.
Leather soles. In great condition and very comfortable!
Hand written inside says size 5.5 but we are a standard UK size 4.5 and they fit perfectly.
10" Inside length measurement
2 1/4" Heel height
6" Across top of foot
Minimal signs of wear and very comfortable.
LDeco 1920 - 1930s Green Satin Court Shoes
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.