Rosanne of Model Millinery Wimbledon, London 1940s dusky mint to grey green wool felt hat with decorative pleated draped side of the crown.
Matching satin ribbon on the inside around the head.
Measures 20 1/4" Around inside. Elastic strip for under the chin or behind the neck to secure.
Made in England.
1940s Hat in Excellent Condition.
Vintage 1940s Dusky Mint Draped Green Felt Hat
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.