Beautiful vintage estimated to be from the late 1940s filigree Butterfly Brooch in 800 hallmarked continental silver.
Intricate and very detailed design.
Secure clasp with bar.
50 mm across at the widest
33 mm across the height
In Excellent Condition.
Vintage 1940s 1950s Silver Filigree Butterfly Brooch
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.