Lovely original vintage late 1930s to early 1940s needlepoint embroidery handbag / purse.
Pastel and hue flowers on a cream background with a gold-tone frame and carnelian stone lift clasp with marcasites below.
Pink satin lining with one main compartment and one side pocket.
One of the marcasite stones are missing, please see detailed image.
Length 6 1/4"
Height 5 1/4"
Height including handle 9"
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
1930s Purse in Excellent Condition.
Vintage 1930s Needlepoint Embroidered Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.