Beautiful original vintage 1930s hand embroidered silk bag in vibrant pastel colours on an black silk background with a family of celluloid elephants.
Gold-tone frame with a lift clasp. One main compartment with two side pockets.
Lined in matching black.
A few flaws with wear to the handle, could be repaired but we have chosen to leave in original condition with loss of shine to the metal frame, slight fading of colours but still very vibrant, a few loose stitches and some wear to the corners.
Please see detailed images and please feel free to message us with any queries.
Very usable and sturdy condition otherwise.
A beautiful and collectable item with wear consistent with age and material.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
- 3.5" Width at the bottom
- 6.5" Across
- 5.5" Height
- 12.5" Height including handle
1930s Purse in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk.
Vintage 1930s Floral Embroidered Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.