Beautiful original vintage 1930s hand embroidered golden and green sating fabric belt with a gold-tone buckle.
Fastens with a hook.
The fold-backs have been secured with two safety pins so teh length can be adjusted.
Some wear to the shine of the buckle, please see detailed images.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option. Please message us for details.
27.5" Length as shown but with a 5" fold on each side so can be made longer
2 1/4" Width
1930s Belt in Excellent Condition.
Brass-tone metal and fabric.
Vintage 1930s Embroidered Fabric Belt
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.