Original vintage deco 1930s Egyptian revival tooled leather small bag / purse.
Motives depicting pyramids, oasis, camels and desert life.
Adjustable handle at the top of the bag.
One large main compartment, three side pockets with original mirror and coin purse.
Some damage to the ribbon around the edges, otherwise in great condition.
Please see detailed images.
Available on layaway, please DM for details.
- 7.5" Width
- 5 1/4" Height
- 7 1/4" Height including handle
1930s Bag in Excellent Condition. Wear to be expected for it's age.
1930s Egyptian Revival Tooled Leather Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.