Simply beautiful estimated to be from the 1940s enamelled brass-tone link bracelet featuring individual flower motifs in vibrant colours.
Secure spring clasp.
Some fading to the brass shine on the back, please see detailed images.
17.5 cm length
0.5 cm width
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
Vintage 1930s 1940s Enamelled Floral Bracelet
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.