New to the market with one previous owner only.
Original vintage 1930-40's chocolate brown Crocodile leather top handle handbag.
Brass tone frame with a snap clasp.
Maker: Sir John Bennett New Bond St, W 1 London
One large main compartment, three side pockets with original mirror.
Some minor scuffs to the corners and to the handle.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 3" Width across the bottom
- 7" Height
- 12" Height including handle
1930s Bag in Excellent Condition. Wear to be expected for it's age.
here is no original label but we estimate it to be crocodile leather.
Vintage 1930-40s Sir John Bennett Brown Crocodile Leather Handbag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.