Sold as seen.
Rare beautiful original antique 1920s Deco Pongee silk scarf with a muted blue, orange and yellow floral pattern on a cream background.
Two selvedge sides and two rolled and stitched, the stitching is only visible on the back and near invisible on the front.
Marks throughout but no other flaws.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
1920s Scarf in Fair to good Condition.
Marks are the only issue, strong and wearable silk.
RESERVED - Vintage 1920s Pongee Silk Scarf
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.