Sold as is with all flaws.
Simply beautiful but wounded 1920s Purse in cream satin, generously embroidered with blue, clear and silver beads depicting the prettiest flowers.
Inside is one main compartments with one side pocket. Popper fastening inside the lid.
The silk on the outside is discoloured and missing in places, marks to the inside and a few missing beads but still so beautiful. Please see detailed images.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message for details.
- 7.5" Width
- 4.5" Height
1920s Bag in Poor to Fair Condition.
Use with care or just display and adore.
Vintage 1920s Embroidered Beaded Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.