Simply beautiful 1920s to early 1930s deco style white metal Necklace, generously covered in facetted marcasites.
Twin-swirls linked together with a larger pendant centrepiece.
Fastens with a hinged spring clasp and ring.
Length of the necklace is 39cm / 15 1/4"
The rings securing the chain to the clasp have not been soldered.
Please see detailed images.
Deco Silver-Tone Necklace in Excellent Condition.
Please note the cloth is for styling purpose only and not included in the sale.
Vintage 1920s Deco Silver-Tone Marcasite Necklace
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.