Simply beautiful original vintage large 1920s to early 1930s Deco Shawl in the softest ivory white tissue silk with hand embroidered pink and green flowers.
Fringe edges and selvedge sides.
One small mark, please see detailed images.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 21.5" Width
- 69" Length excluding fringing.
1930s Shawl in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk.
RESERVED - Vintage 1920s 1930s Embroidered Silk Scarf
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.