When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Trio of 1960s Brooches
This delicious little trio of 1960s Flower Brooches in enamelled metal are sure to set off any Spring and Summer outfit! The orange with a stem have tiny diamantes and unfortunately a few of them are missing along with there being a crack in the enamel. Please see detailed image. The other two have only very minor wear to the edges of the petals that my camera could not pick up.
Please note price is for all three together.
All three flowers measures 2" by 2"
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.