Own a piece of history!
Made by hand from recycled durable 1950s military kit bag, the perfect tote shopper bag!
Recycled belts have been used for the leather straps and hand riveted with copper rivets. French seams keeps the inside as good as the outside. Each bag is unique depending on which materials were discovered and used. Great care has been taken to keep as many of the original features, prints and all authentic signs of wear.
Made locally by a one man production line using a vintage hand crank sewing machine so zero carbon footprint for production.
Recycle! Reuse! Rewear!
- 17 1/4" Across
- 18" Height
- 32.5" Height including straps
Handmade Tote Bag in Excellent Condition.
Original recycled military kit bag was used with recycled leather.
Recycled & Handmade Using 1955 Army Kit Bag Tote Shopper Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.