Beautiful Japanese hand embroidered decorative cushion featuring lotus flowers and leaves on dusky wine raspberry silk.
Back is plain cream cotton with subtle mint green silk ruffled border. Fasten with two original press studs at the back.
There are some minor flaws and marks so please study our images carefully.
Modern inner cushion included in the sale.
Measurements 41cm x 41cm not including the frill.
1940s Cushion in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk with cotton back. Polyester inner pillow.
1940s Japanese Hand Embroidered Silk Cushion
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.