Lovely 1920-30s French bag/purse in sage green, muted blue and dusky pink woven satin like fabric depicting flowers and vines. Inside features one large compartment with a pulley clasp closure on a brass coloured frame and one open side pockets, size suitable for a hand mirror. The folding lid fastens with a concealed press stud. Inside is lined with dusky golden pink satin.
One small tear to the fabric at the back where the handle sits and some wear to the shine of the brass frame, please see detailed images.
- 6.5" Width at widest point
- 5 1/4" Height
- 7.5" Height including handle
- 5 3/4" Length of opening
1920-30s Bag/purse in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be a satin like fabric.
Original Vintage 1920-30s French Wristlet Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.