Lovely 1950s velvet beret style Hat in taupe velvet with beige felt crown. Adorned with diamantes and a bow.
Metal wire enforced edge.
Will require a hatpin to stay in place.
There are some very faint marks to the beige centre, please see detailed image.
23" around inside rim.
Hat in Excellent Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be wool felt and velvet.
Original 1950s Velvet Beret Style Hat
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.