When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos.
1940-50's Fabric Bag
Gorgeous late 1940's early 1950's Handbag in a beautiful patterned satin like fabric with matching padded handle in amazing Vintage Condition! The brass and black enameled clasp lifts to open the bag. Fully lined with one inside pocket. This is one of our all time favourite finds!! There is some minimal damage to the black enamel, please see detailed image.
- 11,3/4" Width at bottom
- 8.2" Clasp Width
- 8" Height
- 15" Height including strap
1940-50's Handbag in Excellent Vintage Condition.
No original label but we estimate the material to be satin with a metal clasp.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.