When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos.
1970's Mexican Tooled Leather Bag
Amazing 1970's Mexican tooled leather Handbag with a pattern of flowers to the back, sides and base. The front shows the motif of a horse in a hilly landscape. The strap has been strengthened at the base where press studs holds in place by thin metal wire, this was done by the original owner back in the 70's.The strap is also adjustable to two different lengths. Please see detailed side image. There are some pen marks to the inside of the lid but this is not noticeable when worn.
- 10" Width
- 6.5" Height
- 18" or 26" Height including strap at two different lengths
- 3" Depth at bottom.
1970's Mexican Tooled Leather Bag in Excellent Condition.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.