When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
Limited Edition DM's
Bright Pink Patent DM's from the "First and Forever" campaign which invites people to share their first experience of Doc Martens. My first pair was high top purple which i wore daily between 14 years old to 20 (my mother thought I was mad to wear them on the hottest day of summer) and I still have them in my personal DM "museum". See, once you have them they become such a part of your identity that you will never want to get rid of them! These i bought for myself but sadly they are a fraction too small hence selling them here. *NEW*
European size 36
Worn once, Mint Condition
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.