RARE and Collectable.
Stunning 1920s large Art Deco assuit shawl in soft cream net. Hammered silver metal geometrical pattern showing three large diamond shapes in centre with diagonal diamond pattern on borders and smaller pattern throughout. Hand rolled and hand stitched edges.
With great weight to it giving it a beautiful drape when worn.
There are no holes to the net but with some small marks to the net on one side. We have not attempted to remove these but selling in original condition. Please see detailed images.
Please note due to editing the main image makes it look more white than cream, true shade in second flat image.
Item available on layaway, please email us for details.
- 91" Length
- 21" Width
1920s Assuit Shawl in Great to Excellent Condition.
Art Deco 1920s Assuit Net Scarf
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.