Wounded and sold as found
Beautiful original antique estimated to be from the late Edwardian period but possibly as late as 1930s belt buckle.
Rustic and charming with remnants of it's original colourful glory.
Damage to the enamel and missing paint, please see detailed images.
Length in total 87 mm
Width at widest 50 mm
Antique Vintage Buckle in Fair Condition.
Antique Edwardian To 1930s Enamelled Belt Buckle
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.