Simply beautiful antique late Victorian to early Edwardian Shawl / Wrap in midnight black with brown ribbon lace with satin ribbon and fringing detail at the edge.
The back of the neck has a collar like folded detail.
Fastens at the front with hook and eye.
Minor signs of wear age to the satin where the hooks are attached but otherwise in excellent condition.
For size reference our mannequin is 15" shoulders and 34" bust.
- 15" Shoulders (to fit like on mannequin)
- 23" Length at the back including fringing
Antique Shawl in Excellent and very wearable Condition.
Hand made with no label but we estimate the material to be synthetic.
Antique Edwardian Lace Shawl
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.