Simply stunning Original Antique estimated to be from the 1900s gold-tone metal dress buckle / clasp.
Lovely flower with petals design which beautifully overlaps at the front between the the two sides, concealing the opening.
Filigree style details with cream and blue enamel with blue glass beads.
Some flaws to the enamel and the buckle is a little wonky but so beautiful and very wearable, please see detailed images and please feel free to message with any queries you may have.
Length in total the two sides 2 3/4"
Width at widest 2 3/4"
Antique Buckle in Fair to Good Condition.
Antique Edwardian Flower Metal Belt Buckle
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.