Rare Rare Rare
Breathtakingly beautiful late edwardian 1910s to early 1920s deco Pouch wristlet Bag made by crocheting tiny micro beads in off-white with vibrant blue, raspberry, pink and yellow floral details.
The attention to picking the colours and composition of the beads is truly astounding. An enormous amount of work has gone in to making this piece.
Opens at the top and closes with a pull rope style ribbon which is also the handle.
A matching beaded ball with fringing finishes the bag off.
The inside is lined in cream silk with one main compartment.
Minor damage to the crocheted edge which holds the ribbon tie, please see detailed image.
Otherwise in superb condition.
A true museum item.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, please message us for details.
- 7" Width
- 7" Height
- 15" Height including handle when tightened
Antique Beaded Evening Bag in Excellent Condition.
Antique Edwardian Crocheted Beaded Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.