Beautiful original antique ca 1910s Chinese hand embroidered on silk coin purse in faded orange with blue borders.
Two side pockets with lids and one centre pocket opening.
The colours outside of the lid are faded in comparison and with a paint or paper tag mark under the lid, please see detailed images and please feel free to message with any queries you may have.
A beautiful and collectable item with wear consistent with age and material.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
- 4.5" Width
- 4.5" Height
- 3.5" Opening on the centre pocket.
1910s Purse in Good Condition.
There is no original label but we estimate the material to be silk.
Antique ca1910s Chinese Silk Embroidered Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.