Striking and very elegant 1920s cocktail Ring in hallmarked 935 silver with sparkling clear and deep blue glass or paste stones.
Originating from Germany or Austria, these were the two countries to use 935 silver in the 1920s. There are no other makers marks.
Good weight to the ring and it sits very comfortably.
11mm across inside.
19mm length of the oval centrepiece.
In Excellent Condition.
Antique 1920s Silver Cocktail Ring
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.