Rare and Unique.
Elegant and very striking 1920-30s Evening wristlet Bag / purse in golden metal with hammered outside. Frame is beautifully shaped and adorned with deep blue sapphire like paste.
Opens at the top with a twist ball fastening.
Lined in vibrant emerald green vinyl like material. One side has a coin purse with button-down lid with pocket behind. Opposite side has one larger pocket with two smaller pockets.
Very sturdy and substantial item.
There are signs of wear to the shine of the golden colour on the outside and at the frame and fastening, please see detailed images.
Please note our camera makes the golden tone look more bright than in real life. For the most true shade please see last two images.
This bag is more of a jewellery display item than holding your belongings. You will be able to put your credit card and notes inside but the phone may need to go elsewhere.
Stamped Ges. Geschutzi which means item is legally copyrighted.
Available on layaway, please DM us for details.
- 1" Width across the widest
- 3 5/8" Height
- 9 1/8" Height including handle
1920s Evening Purse in Excellent Condition!
Antique 1920s Golden Metal Evening Purse
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.