Beautiful Vintage large 1970s Shoulder / Saddle / Crossbody Handbag in thick luxurious tooled leather with flowers on the lid and plaited shoulder strap.
The lid fastens by sliding under plaited detail on the front.
One main compartment with a small attached coin purse, this one appears to have been added but looks in keeping so we leave attached.
A few minor marks consistent with regular use, please see detailed images.
Available with our no-fuss layaway option, Please message us for details.
- 12.5" Across at widest
- 10.5" Height
- 2 1/3" Width at bottom
- 27" Length with strap.
1970s Bag Excellent Condition.
No original label but we estimate the material to leather.
1970s Tooled Leather Saddle Bag
When purchasing vintage clothing and accessories from Little Viking Vintage, please remember you are purchasing something that is preloved and preworn and like almost all vintage, will show some signs of wear. Be sure to read the description thoroughly and view all the provided photos. Please compare our measurements to one of your existing garments for the best fit.
• Mint - Hardly any signs of wear, looks new. Applies mainly to deadstock or unworn items.
• Excellent - Normal signs of wear expected for age.
• Great - Shows normal signs of wear expected for age with some minor visible damage but will not deter from value.
• Good - Has obvious signs of wear, structurally intact. Damage could be fixed to improve condition.
• Fair - Visible damage but item has enough fashion interest.